Tell me about...
Choose from the list or start typing
A business analyst is the link between the customer and the team who translates stakeholder requirements into the language of developers. The work of a business analyst is vital for the project’s success. It used to be a common belief that only people with IT background can succeed in this popular “non-tech” IT specialization. However, nothing is impossible if you are eager to learn and have the right people to teach you.
Choose business analysis if you:
- Have a problem-solving mindset and an ability to extract, analyse, optimize and visualize business processes.
- Have business experience in the chosen industry: it will help you understand the project details, professional terms and client expectations.
- Are patient and persistent.
- Are empathetic and able to maintain productive communication with various types of stakeholders.
- Are motivated to develop your tech skills: it helps to understand how a software product works and how the client’s requirements can be fulfilled.
Boost your knowledge
See courses from club partners and choose which format works best for you. Scroll right to see more options.
What is your ideal IT profession?
Complete a career test and find out