Tell Me About...
A Business Analyst is the link between the customer and the team who translates stakeholder requirements into the language of developers. The work of a Business Analyst is vital for the project’s success. It used to be a common belief that only people with IT background can succeed in this popular “non-tech” IT specialization. However, nothing is impossible if you are eager to learn and have the right people to teach you.
Choose business analysis if you:
- Have a problem-solving mindset and an ability to extract, analyse, optimize and visualize business processes
- Have business experience in the chosen industry: it will help you understand the project details, professional terms and client expectations
- Are patient and persistent
- Are empathetic and able to maintain productive communication with various types of stakeholders
- Are motivated to develop your tech skills: it helps to understand how a software product works and how the client’s requirements can be fulfilled
What Is Your Ideal IT Profession?
Complete a career test and find out