Tell Me About...
Data Analysts process large amounts of raw digital data to identify consistent patterns and trends. The business can then use these insights to correct their development strategy.
This role requires fundamental knowledge of analytics, computer modelling, maths, SQL, logical data models, and databases. Additionally, a Data Analyst needs to understand the business they are working for. The position of Data Analyst is an excellent stepping stone to more senior jobs, like Data Architect.
Choose data analysis if you:
- Like to search for logical connections between events
- Possess strong math skills and want to apply them in your daily work
- Have a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Have strong critical thinking and good communication skills
Get Advice from IT Professionals
Watch interviews with experts from various fields of IT. The host is Lex ITBeard.
- How to learn Data Science. Senior Data Scientist Maria Ivanina [ENG subs]
What Is Your Ideal IT Profession?
Complete a career test and find out