Tell me about...
Choose from the list or start typing
A user experience or user interface designer is a communicator with a creative approach to problem-solving. Their primary responsibility is to create a user-friendly product which generates profit for the company. To succeed, they need to communicate with stakeholders, understand their requirements, conduct user research, and devise a viable UX strategy. The ability to defend their point of view and explain their vision is important for a UX designer.
Choose UX/UI design if you:
- Have well-developed soft skills, such as empathy and curiosity, and a propensity for critical thinking.
- Would like to focus on bridging the gap between technology and people.
- Enjoy diversity and want to work in a multidisciplinary field which combines elements of design, human psychology, problem-solving, and business thinking.
- Are a good team player and collaborator.
Get advice from IT professionals
Watch interviews with experts from various fields of IT. The host is Lex ITBeard.
- Designer in IT: UX/UI Designer / In Simple Words about UX/UI Designer / IT's me #2 [ENG subs]
Boost your knowledge
See courses from club partners and choose which format works best for you. Scroll right to see more options.
What is your ideal IT profession?
Complete a career test and find out