Get advice from IT professionals
Watch interviews with experienced IT people from various fields of IT. The host is Lex ITBeard.
- Designer in IT: UX/UI Designer / In Simple Words about UX/UI Designer / IT's me #2 [ENG subs]
- Frontend in IT: Frontend Software Engineer / In simple words about Frontend / IT’s me #1 [ENG subs]
- How to learn Java. Java Software Engineer Alexey Konahav [ENG subs]
- How to learn Python. Lead Software Engineer Yuri Zaitsev [ENG subs]
- How to learn Data Science. Senior Data Scientist Maria Ivanina [ENG subs]
- How to become an Android Developer. Chief Software Engineer Artem Bagritsevich [ENG subs]
- How to Become a DevOps Engineer. Senior Developer Advocate Victor Vedmich [ENG subs]
Get a LinkedIn Learning license in 4 Steps
The license will be valid for 6 months. If you learn actively, the club can extend the duration.
- 1. RegisterBecome a club member to get the license.
- 2. Fill out your profileLet us learn a bit more about you.
- 3. Send applicationOnly one step left — let’s do it!
- 4. Activate your licenseCheck your LinkedIn email address for license details.
Extend professional network
Choose the communities you like and take part in webinars, conferences, and meetups.
Explore helpful articles
Experts share knowledge about IT education and much more.
Browse partner jobs and apply.